1st I would like to say "Happy 2010" 2nd I would like to ask you is YOUR marketing set for this year? If not & if you DON'T have a marketing plan nor adviser I strongly urge you to do so but before you make that leap here's somethings you should always be on the look-out for!
THE NUMBER THING YOU SHOULD ALWAYS EXPECT A MARKETING COMPANY TO DO IS SCHEDULE YOU/YOUR BUSINESS WITH A C.N.A (CLIENT NEEDS ASSESSMENT)
Why is that so important?
Because Marketing Consultants work similar to Attorneys ( He cannot represent your case until he hears the full details from your point of view and more importantly because ("EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT!") or like Map Quest "Because it needs a start and a finish to provide you with adequate directions."
* Cookie Cutter Packages (If they offer "EVERYONE" the same product how can ANYONE STAND OUT!)
* Name Droppers and Loud talkers with no Resume or trail of work (You should be able to Goggle THEM AND THEIR NAME POP UP!)
* Client referrals (The best way to see if a person is still relevant see what their clients are saying and please notice the dates)
* Bigger is NOT always better!!! ( I can NOT enforce this enough remember corporate strategies they are interested in quantity NOT quality you become just a number!)
* Do your homework does this business cater to YOUR needs!!!!
* YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! (The days of scheming is over don't expect the world for two dollars!)
* New technology remember today business is all about convenience that's why we eat fast food and shop on the Internet.
* Do they provide GOOD Customer service - Do they provide quality services for ALL of their clients or will you be on hold with a automated system which will make you repeat your steps 100 x's lol
REMEMBER VIEW YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A BANK ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO MAKE A WITHDRAWAL YOU FIRST MUST MAKE A DEPOSIT & LIKE MY PARTNER SAY PLAN TO SUCCEED!
Have a Great week your boy "Cool V" The Industry Insomniac!
Remember these tips and if you are in the NEED of quality marketing services just give me a call! 804-592-6658 or email me http://email@example.com